GP Partner / Salaried GP
Hungerford Surgery, West Berkshire
GP Partner / Salaried GP required 4-8 sessions/week
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic doctor to join our traditional but forward thinking and highly regarded surgery set in a beautiful semi-rural location.
The successful candidate will bring a passion for clinical care with commitment to contribute to the development of the surgery.
- 4 – 8 sessions per week (negotiable)
- 7,500 patient population with four partners and one salaried doctor.
- Commitment to provision of patient continuity with personal lists.
- GMS Practice, high QoF achievement, CQC rating Good
- TPP SystmOne clinical system
- Member practice of the West Berkshire Rural PCN, Clinical Director is a partner at Hungerford Surgery, Dr Ellora Evans
- One site practice with purpose-built, spacious and well-maintained partner owned premises
- Supportive and proactive nursing team with Diabetes and Respiratory leads
- Excellent reception and administration team
- Additional roles in place including Social Prescribing Link Worker, Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician. Mental Health Practitioner and First Contact Musculoskeletal Practitioner due to start Autumn 2021.
- Delivery of the full range of enhanced services
- Ample local amenities and easy commuting links, excellent local schools.
- Friendly practice team with daily coffee time and catch ups
- Informal visits and enquiries welcomed
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter. Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
Start Date: We are willing to wait for the right candidate and we encourage and welcome applications from GP Registrars currently in their final years of training.
Part-Time Administrator Vacancy
- 25 hours per week
- Shifts are likely to be either 08.00-13.00 or 13.30-18.30, 5 days a week
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
We are a busy practice (7,500 patients) with four doctors looking for a confident, reliable and professional part-time administrator to join our team. Flexibility, great communication skills and a pleasant personality are essential, as is experience in working with the public in service related industries.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. You will be providing a high standard of face to face and telephone contact with patients, visitors and staff. Must be able to work flexible hours when covering holiday and sickness.
For more details please call Loren Franklin on 01488 682507 or visit our website: www.hungerfordsurgery.co.uk
Applications should be addressed to:
Loren Franklin, Hungerford Surgery, The Croft, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 0HY or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 14th April