The importance of a seasonal flu vaccination cannot be underestimated and you are entitled to a free flu jab if you fit into one of the following ‘at risk’ groups.
- Over 65 years old.
- Aged between 6 months and 65 years of age and in a clinical risk group.
- All pregnant women, at any stage of pregnancy – please discuss with your midwife.
- Those in receipt of carer’s allowance or whom are the main carer of an older or disabled person.
Please note that due to a manufacturing problem there is a delay with one of the vaccines so we will only be able to vaccinate Over 65’s during our first flu clinic on Saturday 5th October.
Our flu clinics will be held on the following days this year:
- SATURDAY 5th October 9am – 12pm (Over 65’s only)
- SATURDAY 12th OCTOBER 9am – 12pm
- SATURDAY 19TH OCTOBER 9am – 12pm
- SATURDAY 26TH OCTOBER 9am – 12pm
Please note: We will not be sending letters of invitation to those patients aged over 65’s years old this year. There is no need to book an appointment on a ‘Flu Saturday’ so pop these dates in your diary and turn up and be jabbed. Patients in all other ‘at risk’ groups should receive a letter/text of invitation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS: